Sunday 16 December 2012

A bad day after a good day...

A bad day after a good day...
Is worse than a bad day after a bad day in my opinion. At least when the day before sucked, the current "sucking" of this this day is nothing knew, it just sucks.


This ^^^ is what a bad day after a good day feels like. Just strolling along, feeling down, but used to it. Then theres a cliff, you step off and for a moment (a good day) things feel different - hopeful - theres something that simply feels lighter. BUT Just like wile e coyote, theres that brief gravity-less pause, and then...yikes! crash. ouch. 

I always get this annoying thought in my head too, kinda like road runner mocking me, "meep meep, no more good days for you!" to the point when a good day still sucks cause I'm just awaiting the inevitable crash.

AND YES, I'm aware that I used the word "suck" a lot in this post, but it really is the only accurate way to describe most things I've experienced while dealing with Bipolar.




2 comments:

  1. I read your response to people asking how you feel and can so relate. My husband would ask me and then try to play "arm chair therapist". This made things so much worse. We made an agreement that when he started the therapist crap I look at him and say "Shut the fuck up". He doesn't get angry and laughs about it. It somehow helps me too. Gonna be following your blog now cause you sound like someone I can really relate too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy to hear that by using writing as my outlet I can connect and relate to people dealing with similar things! Feeling like there are others who actually do know how you feel (to a certain extent) is really reassuring and comforting. I love that you've worked out such a light-hearted way to deal with what could've caused anger and tension. I try to do the same thing with my family. Bipolar sucks but we can not only just cope and survive.. if we let ourselves, we can live fully.

    Thank you for commenting and following my blog!

    ReplyDelete