Saturday 30 March 2013

Because this is my story.

I haven't posted in a while, there've been some inevitable ups and downs with university and focus and life in general. I've been trying to wrap my head around whether or not this whole blogging thing is a positive for me anymore -- I worry that posting about what I'm going through might be like experiencing the situation twice... first hand, and then again when I re-visit it in my mind to write.

The thing is though, I love to write. I find the process of writing so calming, the rhythm of the keys, one sole voice in my head focused on voicing the words as I type, the movement of the words down the page each time I hit

Enter
Enter
Enter

Its like a new beginning, as if with each new sentence and every new paragraph, anything can happen. This is my story. This is my story and I'm responsible for the twists and turns of the plot -- each moment can be different, maybe for the worse but I have the power to make it for the better. Because this is my story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment